Tandem roller

A handy person from Englewood says:
Hi Guys,

We have an old bi fold closet doors (4 section ) with a tandem rollers
Hope you will be able find this type of roller.

If you do find does it comes with an instruction on how to install it .

Thank you
Benny
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like a pocket door roller. I cannot tell what you have from these photos, but you can see our entire selection of pocket door rollers here.

Keep in mind that these kind of doors aren't as popular as they once were. Most pocket door rollers that come across my desk aren't on the market anymore. In those situations, your only option is to replace your setup with a new track kit, which you can see in the section I linked to above. Sorry we can't give a more confident recommendation!

Hi Tom,
Thank you for the response.
The type of roller we have looks like Product Code: 23-214
Can you confirm that the T part (where the screw goes in ) T should go face down into the door an not face up
Also is that screw can go all the way through the T part or it have a stopper.

Thank you
Benny
Profile picture of Tom

Take a look at the two images below. These are from older customer discussions, but should give you a better idea of how this roller looks while assembled with that T part.

example of how the roller looks assembled with the T part
example of how the roller looks assembled with the T part
Hi Tom,
Great. I will place the order today can you confirm that item 23-214 is the one I need .

Also any chance to find instruction on how to install this roller.

Thank you
Benny

Profile picture of Tom

Hey, Benny. That's great news, thank you! Your business means a lot. As for installation, I've never done it myself but I believe it's straightforward; you'll have to remove the track and slide the roller into it from the end. This can be an issue for some pocket doors where the track is literally built into the wall, but that does not appear to be something you need to worry about. 

Please let us know how it works out or if you run into any issues. I'll do my best to help walk you through it.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.