Tanker Desk desk drawer rollers

A quick learner from Germany says:

I need to replace 7 rollers of my steelcase desk drawers. Dimensions: 1 inch diameter, inside hole 3/8, 1/4 thickness.

Could it be that product code 32-039 is the right one? It looks like it may be right, but I would need it with just a hole in the middle, without the axle part.

I appreciate a prompt reply. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
User submitted a photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Check out our 32-039. This appears to match in every way except for the center plastic piece. This piece can be punched out, but once it's out it cannot be put back in and cannot be returned.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)