Tempered glass double doors

A home owner from Florida says:
Hi the plastic part showed on the picture that holds the shower doors broke and needs a replacement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7C796A5D-5FAF-4F66-81E7-1B27372875FB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A8B52977-F7AA-4084-97F5-F8BC2D9F5D8C.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe we can get you this exact guide, unfortunately. Shower door companies have a very high turnover rate when it comes to parts like these and it's very difficult for companies like ours to keep up. 

That said, I believe the 10-122 is the closest match we have in our inventory. It's obviously a different design so I can't guarantee that it will work, but it operates under the same principle at the very least. It may be something to consider. We have detailed photos and dimensions on its store page that you can use as a reference.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.