Tension Springs

A friend says:
Can you please help me? I have a screen that is approximately 28in. wide & 31 in. long. On the top left side of the screen there are two small holes about 3 inches apart & two small holes near the bottom about 3 inches apart. What kind of Tension Springs must I purchased for this screen? Thank you very much for your help and assistance.....continued success.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We have two springs that might fit. Take a look at 70-097 & 70-011. Both hole spacing is approximate 3-1/8" apart.
Please feel free to send us pictures of the screen if you get stumped.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.