Tension spring similar to spiral balances, no markings

A quick learner from Georgia says:
Spring that seems to function similar to spiral balances but I cannot loosen or tighten the tension. It has a green tip and even when fully engaged with the sash, it doesnt hold the window up.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 573190A7-8638-4184-8971-3183671C9F4B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 676CB27C-D21C-44DA-9DFA-3BF85649963D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. This looks like one of our Hybrid balances, but you mentioned that there are no markings. Can you confirm? These usually always have a stamp as a rule, due to their special make. Can you also confirm the length and diameter of the outer tube?

I tried to email response but apparently it didn't go through. Ive attached the only marking I can find. See this small "X" on the tip.

Maybe 5/8" outer diameter.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 052971B4-FA4D-4C2A-8735-C63099198820.jpeg.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 22D17D33-CAB6-4713-A7E7-7E0E24D3C513.jpeg.png
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. Unfortunately, that X doesn't help. Since there's no stamp on the tube, we need you to get the exact weight, down to the ounce. I still also need the length of the tube.

Please respond directly to this thread, not to the email that you received. That's just an automatic notification.

The length of the tube is 48 3/8 inches.
I will have to come back with the weight of the sash
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, I'll be here!

The weight of the sash comes to 33.6lbs
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! that should be everything we need. I will email you an order link and price quote right now for two of these balances, which is our minimum. If you needed more, just let me know here and I'd be happy to adjust that for you.

One other thing to note is that these balances come pre-tensioned for a very specific sash weight, which is why I needed that so much. The good news is that also means these don't need to be wound up in any way.

Thank you. Since the item you sent is non-refundable, can I see a picture of the tip to ensure it has the connections I expect?
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, you can see a picture of our hybrid balances on this page. This should give you an idea of what you'll be receiving.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.