Thanks for the great site

A quick learner from Newton says:
Hi, I just wanted to let you know how pleased I was with my recent order (obviously, since I just submitted another one a few minutes ago!). Everything came VERY quickly and was in great condition. The specs on your website for the measurements of the storm window corners I ordered were MUCH better than ANY other site out there. I ordered them based solely on the specs you provided (without knowing 100% for sure if they would work) and they worked PERFECTLY! Now, I just have to find time to finish rebuilding all my broken storm windows with these new parts!

Thanks for the great site, great prices and speedy delivery!!

Sincerely,
Jesse K.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.