The 32-094 worked perfectly!

Quick Learner
Feb 13, 2015 2:05 pm
I ordered this product in hopes that it would replace a 1980's era American cabinent drawer bracket. The dimensions listed were close to what I had, so I gave it a shot. Turns out the new bracket fits better than the original equipment bracket. And much beefier. I am very pleased. Attached are pictures of the old bracket in case you are looking for something similar.
User submitted photos of a drawer bracket.
2 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Feb 18, 2015 11:09 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Great! Thank you for submitting this information. Hopefully this helps others in the future!
Quick Learner from Tucker, GA
Apr 8, 2015 11:24 pm
Thanks for submitting this photo; I've been to several hardware stores trying to replace this "weird floating bracket thing" in my, ahem, 1980s era American cabinetry. This photo helped -- it matches my cabinets perfectly and led me to the replacement.

Three cheers!
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts