The body of the crank is broken. Marlking : I. H. 3 L

A handy person from Denver says:
I need a replacement for this crank, I also need one that goes the other direction. It seems like a right left sort of thing.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14D67896-2599-4EEC-8220-9856837B68F5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C082FB12-2B25-417B-8E6B-814C1104D075.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CA66A425-586D-488B-8203-0E08ABFE6C74.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8301.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8296.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your operator looks like the 39-001 and 39-002 but your operator appears to only have two installation holes. The 39-002 has four holes. Could it be that your operator was cut at each end of the body, leaving only one hole on each side? Take a look and see if our replacements could work for you. Thank you!

A handy person from Denver says:
Those look like they will work. It doesn't appear that the operator has been cut off. I have 5 windows all the same, all only have 2 mounting holes. I will order and see how it goes. Thanks a lot for your help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Great. Let us know how you make our once the parts arrive! 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.