The only marking is a stamped "70-1" on one side of the roller

A home owner from Colorado says:
No other distinguishing aspects. At least 18 years old!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3478.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3477.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! 18 years is pretty old for most hardware, but believe it or not we should still have this. Please see our 84-024 roller, this looks very similar to the part in your photos. Let me know what you think.

Thanks so much. I've ordered two steel wheel rollers and two nylon wheel rollers in that style and look forward to being able to use that screen door again!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Fantastic! Tell us how it works.

The nylon wheel rollers were perfect. The steel wheel rollers are slightly wider than the originals. I had to pry the wheel openings up on the screen door for them to be installed. Otherwise, very satisfied. I'm ordering 4 nylon wheels to repair another screen door. Thanks for the help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.