The only marking is on inside of handle "DNS IND."

A quick learner from Macungie PA says:
Help! My Great Uncle's sliding patio door handle broke and I am desperately looking for replacement handle that will work. Distance between screw holes is 6-9/16 in.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We actually used to carry this handle set, but it was discontinued. See our 82-036 instead, I believe you can use this as a replacement. Just be sure to look over our information and dimensions.

A quick learner from Macungie PA says:
I saw this reply on another thread after I created the is thread. Would that replacement work considering it has two latch hook instead of one?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

There is an older version of the 82-036 that we've seen in the past that uses one hook. The 82-036 should still work in its place as long as the dimensions are the same since the handle set comes with a compatible keeper that accepts the dual latch system. Take a look and see what you think. 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It should be totally fine. The only difference having two hooks instead of one hook would make is that the new style hooks won't attach to the old keeper, but the 82-036 comes with its own keeper so that's not really a concern.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.