The only thing I found was the dura seal name

Quick Learner from NC
Apr 12, 2024 11:34 am
I am looking for a replacement lock like this one.
window lock
1 user uploaded images
8 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 15, 2024 2:12 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm not sure if we'll have a match for this. Would it be possible for us to see a full view of the keeper? Can you also write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center, for the lock and keeper? We would also like to know the backset of the lock which is measured from the center of the installation hole to the top edge of the lock. 

Quick Learner from NC
Apr 15, 2024 3:12 pm
I will see what I can do. This is for a customer I have. I may have to go back for those measurements.
How many variations do you have for this one.
Quick Learner from NC
Apr 16, 2024 7:47 am
Hello,

This is what they sent me. I think if you have something close in color, and size I can make it work.

Thnak You
lock and keeper lock and keeper lock and keeper installation holes window lock and keeper
4 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 16, 2024 9:38 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We don't sell this or an alternative but we'd be happy to look into this to see if it could be something we can get. However, we would need the written-out dimensions as requested above to confirm. 

Quick Learner from NC
May 8, 2024 8:07 pm
Hello.
I found the sketch I made of the part. Is this something that you may be able to find.

keeper and lock specifications window keeper underside sweep view
3 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 9:50 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

We're almost there! We need two additional dimensions, the distance between the installation screw holes, measured from center to center, and the back set which is measured from the center of the installation hole to the top edge of the lock. 

Quick Learner from NC
May 12, 2024 8:50 pm

Ok. The spread between the screw holes is 2 1/8"
The backset looks to be 1/2" depending on how close I got the pencil to the edge ofthe part I was tracing.

Thanks for you help on this.

Kyle
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
May 14, 2024 8:30 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for waiting while we looked into this. I'm sorry to say we weren't able to locate a comparable lock from any of our suppliers. The closest option we have is the 90-161 that comes in dark bronze. I truly apologize that we can't offer a suitable replacement option. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts