The part is plastic, there are four of them. Ineed the right one as you face the window outside.

A home owner from Hickory, NC says:
I fliped the left one to show what the right one would look like. The part is 1 3/4" x 1" x 1/4". As you roll the window in it catches the post in the picture to pull the window tight aganist the frame. Hope you can help me, the house was build in the 60's, so I guess there that old. Thanks for your help.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have two possible replacement awning vent hooks that come to mind. Take a look at our 36-009 or 39-010. Please compare them to your hardware now and see if either can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)