The sash is heavy

A quick learner from Miami says:
Hi Dear, I have a pair of channel balance need to be replaced. they are from a tempered glass window. Lenght = 27" (metal channel).. I have determined quite sure that your 380-27 will fit my need (the stamp read as 26DS....) But the sash is too heavy, it is 40 Lb. Do you have any suggestion for me ? THANK YOU !!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think we should be able to help. I would confirm the size of your shoe, though. This looks like it could be our S385-27 channel balance. Let me know if that's closer.

If so, we can custom make you a S385-27 channel balance with a special 2680 option. I just need to know how many you need and I will send you a custom order form and price quote.
A quick learner says:
Thank you Paul, I have double checked the measurement and confirmed that its 385-27 . I need 2 of them ...for 40 lb sash
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! I'll email you a custom order form and price quote for this special balance. You should receive it shortly.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.