The tracker is bent

A handy person from Toms River nj says:
Do you have this piece?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 61CCC047-3C3B-4CFC-B2A5-AD162E9A9C85.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Is this for a patio glass door or a patio screen door? If it's a patio glass door, please see our 80-105. Take a look at the video below on how to replace a sliding glass door track.

Thanks for the response Emily, it's the screen door. I need a new one, the track is not straight anymore and it's coming off or some times goes sideways, how can I purchase. Please let me know. Thank you.
Profile picture of Emily

In that case, please see our 80-111 bottom sliding door track. You can place an order at your convenience on our website. 

Thank you! 

The bottom tracker of my screen door has a rib in the middle. Does the 80-111 has a rib in the middle for the wheel to roll over, what I'm seeing by looking at the 80-111 is that the rib is in the angle. Am I seeing wrong? I do see the top tracker and it is similar to the bottom tracker. Do you have the bottom tracker?
Profile picture of Emily

No, the 80-111 doesn't have the same rib as yours. Our tracks have an "offset" track rather than the "centered" track you have in your pictures. The pocket in your track looks to be an 1" or bigger. Our 80-111 is 5/8" wide so that there's more room to adjust the track. 

The 80-111 is the bottom track, if you're looking for a top track please see our 80-110.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.