The window glass says Andersen, but the Andersen folks can't find the parts!

A home owner from Oakland, CA says:
I've been working on this a while now. The window glass, as you can see, says the windows are Andersen. However, the operators and the hinges don't match any Andersen parts at all. I even worked with an Andersen associate who saw photos of the operator and confirmed they have nothing like it. The operator handle and operator cover DO seem to be the same as some Andersen parts, but they are not branded like the Andersen ones are. I need a bunch of these, as the Andersen associate confirmed the windows were installed just over 10 years ago by the previous house owner, and they are all breaking now.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named operator 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named operator 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named operator 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank and cover.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe your hinge which is discontinued and no longer available. You might be able to use our 36-004-10 casement hinge as a replacement; I've known professionals in the past who were able to use this on an Andersen brand window without issue. 

I don't think your operator is around anymore, either. I'm less confident about a substitute for this. You could take a look at the 39-264, which looks similar to yours, but it may take some adaptation to get it to work. For example, it may require the 39-362 sill adapter plate. I just can't be sure since I've never tried it myself.

Please look over the recommended hardware and let me know what you think.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.