Thermo Guard windows

A quick learner says:
Thermo Guard windows... I am looking for the handles and also the closure for the window itself. See pictures
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what a closure is, in this case. Your photos show the lift and the locks. Are those what you need?

If you need the locks, then I recommend the 90-133R and 90-133L . Your lift is too damaged to identify, but our 26-147 is designed for Thermal Gard windows. This may be just what you were looking for.

A quick learner says:
Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at