These are the parts that pivot the bottom of the window frame to the window track.

A quick learner from New York City says:
This is a spiral balance system. I need to replace these parts/
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell without knowing more detailed dimensions, but I think that you either have our 15-015 or 15-118 pivot lock shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)