Thickness of 32-011

A quick learner from Florida says:
What is the thickness of the 32-011 drawer slide - the horizontal side where the drawer rides.

I need this or a similar product that is between 3/16 and 1/4 thick.

The original part was an add on by the furniture manufacturer and used because the drawer was not properly assembled and the drawer edges are not even - side to side. All the other drawers in the set are fine,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We're working from home due to the health crisis, but I was able to get someone still at the office to measure this part for you. One thing to note is that the vertical walls of the 32-011 have a lip on either side, so there are two thicknesses. With the lip, it is 0.14" thick. Without the lip, it is only 0.06" thick.

Let me know if you had any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.