Thickness of product code 10-012

A quick learner from CA says:
What is the thickness of your clear decorative star rosette product code 10-012. It is listed with height of 1 1/2" and hole diameter of 3/16".

Another question: do you have a 2" star rosette. If yes, please provide the thickness and hole diameter of the 2" rosette. Also how much a piece and discount pricing?

Do you also have rosette made of non-plastic, like antique silver? If so, what is the measurement?
Another question: can I enlarge the hole without breaking the rosette.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. The 10-012 is 3/16" thick. We unfortunately don't have this rosette in any other sizes, though, or made in any other materials. 

As for enlarging the hole without damaging the part, I really can't say for sure if that's the case. I've never tried it myself. This part is only made out of plastic, so you can't really get too crazy with alterations you make.

Can I order 1 piece as sample to see if this will fit on my project. If it does meet my requirements, I will order more than 1000 pieces but I have to check it first.

I appreciate a prompt reply.

Respectfully!
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid that we cannot offer a free sample of this product. I apologize for the inconvenience.

How many can I order as minimum? Can I order 1 for now?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, you can order as few as 1 if you wanted.

A handy person from Michigan says:
It shows 1 1/2" dia. Is it really that size or is it a little smaller, like 1 3/8"? I need at least 1 1/2".
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

The measurement shown for our 10-012 clip is accurate, at 1-1/2" diameter. I'm sorry to say that we don't sell a version of this in 1-3/8". The next size down we have is the 10-006, which is only 1-1/8", which sounds like it would be too small.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.