Think P/N is close, would like to order asap

A quick learner from Sebastian, Florida says:

My part has several #'s inside casting= PAT. NO. D-198,202 U.S., RO.1963 CAN. 11500-4 NO OTHER MARKINGS I COULD FIND? 

Checked all measurements. You have a great website. upper mounting holes are 7/16 " apart, lower holes are 1 5/16" (close to the 1 3/8" on #39-016). Think I could open holes slightly if needed? 

The only other mismatch, is the length of extension arm that connects to window. My arm is 2 1/2", #39-016 is 2 3/8". So it may not open exactly as far, but this isn't a problem. Hole opening is 3/8" with the same shouldered screw, and length from mounting holes is perfect. Just looking for confirmation on my assumptions? 

2nd. question, does crank handle come with assembly? Will be ordering bronze color, and have no idea where handle is? Purchased home with it missing. 

Thanks for your help. I believe I'll be needing more parts in the future. Will attempt some pictures? Have them on my phone, can send them to you if you send me an phone number or email address? 

Mark

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1439.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1440.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Mark. I wouldn't worry about the link arm size too much. These are designed to have a bit of play in the linkage, so you can actually get away with a difference in link arm size. I don't think 2-3/8" vs 2-1/8" will be that big of a deal.

What's more important here is the hole spacing. You mentioned your upper holes are  7/16" compared to our 1/2", which may be an issue. You could maybe redrill new holes, but that's cutting it a little close; you run the risk of having the screw holes overlap. I would double check that dimensions just to be sure.

Otherwise, I agree that our 39-016 is a great match. As long as the installation hole placements align it should work for you.

A quick learner from Sebastian, Florida says:
Thank you, will get my order in.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome, thank you! Please let us know how it works out.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.