This is a 35 inch counter balance I need 2

A professional from Manalapan NJ says:
I'm sorry but I don't even know the make of the window I cannot find a name anywhere.
I did take a close-up of some numbers on the back of one .
I hope that will help thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I believe we can replace these but the balance in your photo is missing some important details. We'll need to see an undamaged balance removed from the window, including the clip at the end of the cord, the end attachments and the area where the balance screws to the jamb. With this information, we should have a much better idea of what you need. Thank you!

I hope these photos help !!!
The piece is 35 inches long so it's hard to get a full clear shot
I hope these photos help !!!
The piece is 35 inches long so it's hard to get a full clear shot
I'm sure you know but the end where the string is is the bottom and where the hole is that would be the top thank you hope this is helpful
Profile picture of Casey

Great. Take a look at our S770-35 channel balance. There should be a stamp on your metal channel that will tell you what spring strength option to choose. Thank you!

Yes that looks perfect thank you so much !!
I would like to order two of them .
The first set of photos has the stamp in one of them . It reads 35C and BSI next with sideways I'm guessing that it ?
Profile picture of Casey

Great. Then you can purchase the balances directly on our website and choose 35C for your strength option or you can call our customer service department at 856-317-6263 if you would like assistance placing your order. Thank you. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.