This is a breaker for an awning window

A quick learner from Henderson, Nv says:
This is for our house in Hawaii, I believe is is called a breaker. This is what the latch rides up over it give a tight seal when the window is closed and latched.
I will need 10 of these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ED79D481-6B6F-464E-B208-77C7928FF7B1.jpeg
A quick learner from Henderson, Nv says:
It's called a keeper, I'm told.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


We'd be happy to look into this for you but we'd like to see where this part installs, as well as the hardware that it engages with in order to research your replacement options. Thank you!

A quick learner from Henderson, Nv says:
Sorry for the late reply, but I've been very ill.
This part is located on each side of the awning window, located about the mid point of each window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry a suitable replacement for the part in your photo. We apologize for the inconvenience but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

A quick learner from Henderson, Nv says:
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at