This is a picture of the snap in window glazing I need

A quick learner from Ellaville says:

Hi this is a picture of the snap in window glazing I need.
Thank you

snap in
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We'd like for you to give our 55-029 and 55-127 snap-in glazing beads a closer look. See if the measurements of either of these parts match with yours. If not, get back to us with the measurements and dimensions you are looking for, and we will continue to look for a replacement.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We just received your sample snap in glazing. At first, we thought you could use the 55-127, but the leg that goes behind the glass would be longer than yours and you might need to trim it off to fit in the window. We do have the 55-029, which is shorter on the top and bottom snap-in legs. Look them over and let me know what you think.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.