This is from my Kino vinyl window

A quick learner from Benson, AZ says:
I need 4 of these for my vinyl windows. Please advise correct part number and cost.
Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Let's go through the steps to identify your balance. Step one: Series. You need to compare the end pieces to our selection to tell which Series you have. Luckily for you, I can tell that those end pieces belong to either the Series 380 or the Series 385. You'll need to measure (as below) to tell the difference. The only difference is a single measurement of the shoe, where the Series 380 measures 1" and the Series 385 measures 1-3/32".

Step two is the length. You'll need to measure the metal channel and only the metal channel, from end to end. It probably will measure 27", so you may need a 27" balance, but you should measure and buy a balance that's as long as your metal channel, if it happens not to be 27".

The last step is the option, which determines how much window weight your balance can lift. To determine this, you can look at your 26 4 stamp and choose 2640 to match, but you should verify this number as well. Remove your window sash and weigh it. It should weigh between 19 and 26 pounds. Once you have the Series, length, and option, you can place an order online.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
A quick learner from Benson, AZ says:
Thank you. I have the needed information:

The shoe series is 385 (measures 1-3/32").
The metal channel (only) is 27" long.
The balance number is 2640.

Thanks!
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.