This is the door seal that covers the door open from top to bottom

A home owner from california says:
The photos are showing 2 sections of inner shower door one with seal in place and the other with seal missing from extrusion. The last picture is just of sliver of the piece that fits in door. I purchased a piece 10-319 but it isn't even close to correct piece flap is too small. Hope this helps. Thanks
Sweep
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a match for this seal. Could you replace the entire drip rail with something like our 10-324, 10-325, or 10-326?
A quick learner from california says:
This is not located near drip rail. It is located on vertical with the door. It runs vertical along the door opening.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I apologize for the confusion. Unfortunately, we don't have anything in this size. You may need to contact the original manufacturer; shower door hardware, especially seals like this, are notoriously hard to find. Many shower door makers release a line of doors for only a brief time before discontinuing it entirely. This makes it hard for companies like us to keep up. The original makers may still have something like this laying around.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.