This litlle plastic piece

A quick learner says:
Door 16 cfr 1201cii. One of that plastic piece that holds door In place when they slide broke. I. Need to. Replace them. Both. Can you help. Me find that part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20201027-200123_Gallery.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20201027-200121_Gallery.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a kind of guide for a shower door. We don't have anything exactly like this, but our 10-139 is similar. Please look this part over and let me know if you think this could work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)