This metal bi-fold was installed in 1965. Desperately need replacement parts!!

A home owner from Harrisburg PA 17110 says:
Door came off top track - we removed door.

Have screw from top track but no cap for the pin, if there ever was one.

We cannot find replacement on your site o hope you can recommend what we need. This door has matching bifold doors (two) in the same hallway so if we can avoid replacing all the doors, we'd be delighted.

Bubbles in one image show how I measured from the top of one track to the other side. Bottom track is 15mm one top; side to the other and think top is same, but it was hard to photograph and measure.

Please help! And thank you in advance for whatever assistance you can provide. We look forward to hearing from you.

Full-Vu Folding Doors, Leigh Building Products
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If this door was made in 1965, you are showing a top spring loaded pivot pin that is 1/4" thick and looks fine. The 21-206 pivot bracket looks like it just came out of the track. You need to remove the bracket and install it back in the top track. You might have to remove the track to slide the pivot bracket back into it. Or, if the track is damaged at the spot where the bracket was, you might need to drill and add a screw in the elongate hole on the side of the bracket. Please note the track is no longer available.
A quick learner from Harrisburg PA 17110 says:
Thank you exceedingly!

I have someone who can replace the pivot bracket, and remove and replace the track if necessary. I've just ordered the replacement pivot bracket - the existing one looks slightly bent.

Again, MANY thanks for your assistance with this situation. I can now stop tearing out my hair worrying about what to do with my "sick" bi-fold door!

What a wonderful company you are!!!
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.