This plastic part stops the balance.

A quick learner from Pittsburgh pa says:
I need at least 5 of these plastic stops, that are fasten to the window. These stops, stop the balance from continuing up when shutting the window. Thanks

Thanks Joe
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Joe! Take a look at SWISCO product code 18-124P, Rollyson Top Sash Guide Pair.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for getting back to me. Your co. Is such a big help.
Joe
A home owner from Maryland says:
I have bought the following parts before but I can't find them now. Should I use different parts?
RH Top Sash Guide, Rollyson 18-123
LH Top Sash Guide, Rollyson 18-124

thanks

-ying
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The Rollyson top sash guide's new number is 18-124P. They now come in pairs.
A home owner from NJ says:
These Rollyson top sash guides 18-124P are exact matches for my original Rollyson guides. Therefore I reinforced 30 new pair, filling the voids with epoxy and redrilled and countersunk the screw wholes. They will never break again.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.