This plastic part stops the balance.

A quick learner from Pittsburgh pa says:
I need at least 5 of these plastic stops, that are fasten to the window. These stops, stop the balance from continuing up when shutting the window. Thanks

Thanks Joe
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Joe! Take a look at SWISCO product code 18-124P, Rollyson Top Sash Guide Pair.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for getting back to me. Your co. Is such a big help.
A home owner from Maryland says:
I have bought the following parts before but I can't find them now. Should I use different parts?
RH Top Sash Guide, Rollyson 18-123
LH Top Sash Guide, Rollyson 18-124


Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The Rollyson top sash guide's new number is 18-124P. They now come in pairs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)