Thomasville Drawer Pull

A home owner from Columbus, OH says:
Looking for a replacement drawer pull for a piece of Thomasville furniture. It looks like there is a parts number on the back of the pull that is 49267 KBC and a 1999 copyright stamp. The pull is perhaps bronze/brass with a gold color wash/highlight. Any help in finding a replacement would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1754.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1755.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this pull, but we do have several substitute options that might work for you. Ultimately, it will depend on the hole spacing of your original pull. Take a look at our 22-201, 22-207, or 22-208 and see if one of these match up with what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)