Thomasville Drawer Pulls

A home owner from Birmingham, AL says:
Drawer pulls for my night stands, dresser and lingerie chest. Drawers are slightly curved where pulls are attached. Holes are 4.5 inches apart
If not available, please suggest alternatives.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8ABA9F73-FD2E-4034-8DEE-475B0FE7F90E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 104A76E4-E390-4ED8-A3ED-CB82C84B4BE5.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We don't have an exact replacement for this pull. See our 22-200, 22-201, or 22-207. These substitute options might also work for you, but it will depend on the hole spacing. Look them over and see what you think. 

A home owner from Birmingham, AL says:
I like 22-201 and 22-207. I think 22-207 may not cover the existing holes, even though I like it better, so I would probably have to go with 22-201.

However, I would like to know what each is made of. Are they pot metal, aluminum, brass, etc.?

Thanks,
Sam
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Sam, good question. The 22-201 is an actual bail pull and is constructed out of zinc. The 22-207 looks like a bail-style pull but is actually a rigid pull. It too is made of zinc. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

A home owner from Round Rock, Texas says:
Did anyone ever have any luck finding these? I need one for a dresser I'm refinishing. Thank you!

Sam
A home owner from Langhorne PA says:
I'm looking to replace the pull handles in this photo. Someone else inquired about the same pull handles. It was suggested 22-201 could possibly be a good fit. I was wondering if you ever received any feedback. This is for a Thomasville, Villa Soleil dresser and there have been problems with the handles, the collection is discontinued and I have been unable to find replacements. Center of screw holes are about 4 1/2" apart. Any help would be appreciated. Colleen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we haven't received any feedback on how effective the 22-201 pull was as a replacement. However as long as your hole center spacing is the same as 4-1/2" then I see no reason why it won't work; the only issue I see is that it won't match the other handles in terms of aesthetics.

A quick learner from Florida says:
It ordered 22-201...This will only work if you are willing to drill holes in between your already existing holes. I just can't do that to my beautiful furniture, so I need to return them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.