Thomasville Drawer Pulls

A home owner from Birmingham, AL says:
Drawer pulls for my night stands, dresser and lingerie chest. Drawers are slightly curved where pulls are attached. Holes are 4.5 inches apart
If not available, please suggest alternatives.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8ABA9F73-FD2E-4034-8DEE-475B0FE7F90E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 104A76E4-E390-4ED8-A3ED-CB82C84B4BE5.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We don't have an exact replacement for this pull. See our 22-200, 22-201, or 22-207. These substitute options might also work for you, but it will depend on the hole spacing. Look them over and see what you think. 

A home owner from Birmingham, AL says:
I like 22-201 and 22-207. I think 22-207 may not cover the existing holes, even though I like it better, so I would probably have to go with 22-201.

However, I would like to know what each is made of. Are they pot metal, aluminum, brass, etc.?

Thanks,
Sam
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Sam, good question. The 22-201 is an actual bail pull and is constructed out of zinc. The 22-207 looks like a bail-style pull but is actually a rigid pull. It too is made of zinc. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)