Thomasville Dresser 1970

A quick learner from CA says:
I am looking for the plastic parts that the drawer glides over so the wooden drawer is not rubbing against the wooden frame. They are the dark brown circular plastic pieces shown in the pictures. In the first picture, you can see them both in the second drawer opening. They are completely missing in the 3rd & 4th drawer openings and there is only one on the right hand side of the drawer. Would you have any idea where I can purchase these replacement parts? If there even available? Thank you and have a great day!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1104.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1105.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Lopaka, 

Takes for posting! Take a look at our 32-117 tack glide. Dimensions can be viewed on our product page to make sure it will fit in the space under your drawer when it's installed. 

32-117 : Round Flat Tack Glide
Round Flat Tack Glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at