Thomasville Dresser Pull Handle

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
Hello.

I need 2 replacement handles for my Thomasville dresser. Most over the counter handles do not work due to the 2 holes required for it to fit correctly. 4.5 in between the holes.

Do you have any thing that matches?

Thanks in advance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 06A44013-7556-480A-AF7D-A4DEB799E605.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F16C4848-BD5A-478B-9637-393C6D80BFE4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 148EBF8A-927D-4873-A801-596F6DBA2BDA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry a replacement drawer handle that matches what you show here. The only handle we sell with a 4-1/2" hole spacing is our 22-201, but the style is very different. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
Thanks for the response. Have a great one.
A home owner from vero beach, fl says:
I have the same problem as the man from San Jose, with Thomasville furniture drawer pulls.
I know you can't 'replace' them, but do you have any 4 1/2" pulls that I can buy which will fit between the rosettes (which is 3 3/4")?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! As mentioned above, the only 4-1/2" handle we sell is the 22-201. Is this something you might be interested in, despite the difference in design?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.