Threaded Female End - Skylight Rod insert

A home owner from Vancouver, Canada says:
Hello,

Hope you can help me with a threaded female end that fits the 4th image on a skylight mechanism. I don't have the brand name - not shown, but the whole thing looks like this one: Skylight-operator/pd/Awning-Window-Replacement-Operators/39-379

An inelegant solution would be to glue the 2 parts together I guess. Other ideas are most welcome!

Really appreciate your sourcing skill help on this!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your pictures didn't come through. Could you try uploading them again for me?
A quick learner from Original poster says:
reattempting images
User submitted photos of skylight hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Could it be you are looking for an extension like the 39-157 or 39-337? These are used on Truth hardware and have a spline hole diameter of 11/32".
A home owner from Vancouver, Canada says:
Hi - no. Please ignore the wall damage shown in the shot. That's actually not the problem. The problem is with the threaded female part shown in the first 2 images. It no longer grips the male end, thus, the whole mechanism is disabled. Many thanks in advance for your ideas!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we don't have an insert like what you show in your pictures above. I'm actually not quite sure what its function is. I thought it might have been an extension like the two I mentioned. Is there more to it? What does it do?
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.