Throw Bolt for door

A quick learner from Portsmouth NH says:
Do you have anything equivalent to this. Not sure if it is called a Throw Bolt or not. It is Bronze
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zumiez 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zumiez 2.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Maybe I can help. Take a look at the 79-096 Flushbolt with the 12" throw rod and the 79-093 with the 11" rod. Take a look to see if one of these will fit your door. I do see that you have 4 screws: 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom of the face. I'm wondering if yours has a removable face plate. Take a look at the flushbolts suggested from the web site along with the video on how to replace them. See if these are the ones you are looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at