Tie bar Guide ID

A quick learner says:
This plastic piece has failed on most windows in my home. There are generally 3 to each window and they hold and guide the metal bar (mostly vertical but some horizontal) that slides up or down when the window is locked and released. Any help identifying this would
Be appreciated. I require 20. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A4D679BE-B1B3-4AF4-AEBF-79C551693226.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in to us. See our 39-417 Tie Bar Guide. While different in appearance, it should work the same as your old Tie Bar Guide. Look it over and see what you think.

A quick learner says:
Thanks for the info Bob. I agree- it should work fine. As of last week this product was on back order. I requested to be notified when in, but no dates were listed. Any idea on the wait? The winds are picking up in Colorado and I really need this part to seal
My windows. Thanks
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid the 39-417 won't be available for a few months. We do carry another Tie Bar Guide, our 39-448. However you may need to trim it in order for it to fit. Let me know what you think.

Profile picture of Bob

Thank you very much. Be sure to get back to us and let us know how everything works our for you. 

A quick learner says:
Thanks Bob. I just ordered 39-448 and will trim. I appreciate your excellent customer service (sadly, a bit of a rarity in these times). Have a great day.
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.