Tie bar for casement window

A handy person from Joliet, IL says:
Trying to find a 3 roller tie bar. Your item #38-967 is the right length but I'm not sure about the spacing on the rest. The bottom roller is 1/2" above the hole, the center one is 19 3/4" above that one, and the last one is 18 3/4" above the center one. Can't tell from pic online if that one will work. Overall length of the bar would be the 42.9".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AFD3498C-A25A-4AAB-B1B8-AF9E44012CC8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E54FF2B-B78C-484B-9960-72B33D52B50E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7EEC0522-875D-438B-B793-1772000ED8F8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm less concerned about the spacing of the rollers and more about their style. The spacing isn't something you have to worry about since the same lengths usually have the same spacing. However your rollers are cone shaped while ours are not, which means the 38-967 won't work.

The 38-918 on the other hand is also 42.9" long. It has three cone rollers but then also a lock drive point, which I don't see on yours. Could this be a better option?

A handy person from Joliet, IL says:
It could be. Is this returnable if the spacing doesn't match up. Can't find anything on the windows that says what brand they are.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It is, yes! You can see our return policy here

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.