Tie bar and guide replacement

Home Owner from McGraw Net York
May 16, 2024 10:47 am
Hello
I'm looking for a truth brand tie bar and guide
I found a guide I think will work but not the tie bar ( closest was 10 7/16") the missing bar is 12"x 1/2" with a single roller @1" from bottom It seems possible that this bar was modified to that length
Thanks in advance
John
IMG_5100 IMG_5101 IMG_5102
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
May 20, 2024 11:11 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi John, thank you for posting,

The best we can provide for a new tie bar guide are the 39-417 and 39-448 styles. Compare to your original to confirm which one matches up best! 

As for the tie bar guide, we do not have this exact length. I cannot guarantee we can help, but to further review, are you able to provide a picture of the full bar where we can see the location of the roller? Thank you! 

Home Owner from McGraw Net York
May 20, 2024 12:56 pm
I think the 39-417 should work . When I get a chance I'll remove the tie bar and send some better pictures .
Thanks
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
May 20, 2024 1:08 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

No problem! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts