Tilt Latch

A home owner from New York says:
Hi, could you help me identify which part I need to replace a broken Tilt latch? Attached is a still in-tack tilt latch. The markings on the bottom are "R", "14" and "86". The grid line is 1/4"

Thank you for your help
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I'm happy to help. Please see our 26-243 and 26-244. These appear to match your hardware, though I would recommend checking your dimensions just to be sure they're the same as ours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)