Tilt Latches

Home Owner from indiana
May 5, 2024 5:18 pm

Hello,

I'm looking to replace my 16 tilt latches, but having trouble identifying them.

Some have screws, but I most don't, so I think it's fine to use the type that clip in, but can't find the right size.

Following up, here's one from another window that doesn't have screws. They're the same dimensionsThanks!

IMG_1775 IMG_1776 IMG_1777 IMG_1778
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO
May 7, 2024 12:04 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, thank you for posting,

I am not sure we can offer an extra match. The only similar style we have is the 26-472 with one installation hole. Take a look at the overall dimensions to see what you think! 

For the latches without installation holes, we have the 26-390 and 26-391 or the 26-243 and 26-244, but it looks like your length might be right in between. 

Review all options and let us know if you think any of these could fit in your sash. Our return policy can also be viewed here

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts