Tilt Window Latch

A handy person from Florida, USA says:
I have 5 window that I need to replace the
The manufacture is silver line. Model 2900

How do I get some and how to identify them
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

According to my records, the tilt latch used on that window is similar in configuration to our 26-393B. It's not exact, but I've been told by past customers that it worked well. This is a good part to start with. Look it over and see how well it matches your original. 

I have to stress that this is not a guarantee. If you have any doubts that the 26-393B is a match, or if you aren't sure, please submit photos of your original hardware for me to review.

Dimensions for 26-393B
Dimensions for 26-393B

Alternate view of 26-393B
Alternate view of 26-393B

A handy person from Florida, USA says:
This is the picture of a good one

Do you sell them only by kit or can we order just one side

The one that are broken are the right side
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5A180D7B-DBF9-41F6-A813-B9A1791F6B69.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! I don't think that's our 26-393B. What you have here looks closer to our 26-243. Review the dimensions below to verify.

The 26-243 is sold as just one side. We also sell the 26-244 separately for the opposite side, in case you ever needed that.

Alternate view of 26-243
Alternate view of 26-243

Profile view of 26-243
Profile view of 26-243

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.