Tilt Window Latch ID

A home owner from Yorktown, Virginia says:
I am trying to identify the latch for my tilt windows. Please see attached pictures. They are held in place by a single, small phillips head screw. The lever part snaps in on top but the one depicted has the tabs broken off.
A user submitted image of tilt latch
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I do not believe we have this exact type of latch. However, you may be able to screw in a surface-mounted latch on your sash and use that instead. Please see our Surface Mounted Latches for Tilt Windows section and see if there is anything there that you think you may be able to use. You may want to look at our 26-193 & 26-194 Rollyson tilt latches, especially.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.