Tilt Window Latches

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Good morning.

I'm looking for replacements for the latches on my windows. I came across your website while doing a Google search. It looks like you have similar parts that I need, but the sizes on the latches on your site don't quite match up. The closest one I see is P/N 26-390 and 26-391 in white. I have ordered some but they are too long.

The dimensions of my latch are:

Length (not including the triangular portion) 2-3/8"
Width 11/16"
Thickness 3/8"

I attached some photos of the part for comparison.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mario L
A customer submitted photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Mario! We will actually be adding a possible replacement part to our catalog soon. I will post again in this thread as soon as I have more information available for you.
A quick learner from New Jersery says:
Thank you Donna.

I'll keep checking to see your update.

Mario L
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see newly added SWISCO part number 26-393, replacement tilt latch pair!
A home owner from New Jersery says:
Thank you Donna.

I will give these a try. Returned the last part number and waiting for the refund.

Will post again to let you know if they work.

Thanks again!

Mario L
A handy person from Massachusetts says:
Wondering if these worked? I have the same latches.

Thanks.
Paul
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.