Tilt Window Sash

A handy person from East Stroudsburg says:
The tilt window is 36" in length. I initially ordered the wrong parts. This time, I am sending your company 2 pictures of the channels that I need.
Thank you Very much
Here are the photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window sash 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Sash 2.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The company that made your tilt window channel balance has gone out of business, but we can help. See our S795-16 channel balance with a 1-1/4" wide T-Lock shoe. I'm pretty sure this will work, but look it over and see what you think. You will need to see the number stamped on your metal channel to determine what the proper option will be. If you have no stamp, you can just weigh your sash and refer to the chart on the S795-16 store page.

Another important detail is how your balance attaches at the top. The S795-16 uses a screw tab, not a hook. If yours uses a hook then let me know. It will have to be specially made. 

Paul,
I reviewed your reply and took your advice. I noticed the number 16C on the inside of the channel. I went to the suggested website and ordered the balances that best suited my needs. Thank you for the advice and I look forward to installing these on my windows. Also, the top of the balances attach with a screw tab. So, this is a plus for me!
Thank you
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.