Tilt Window Spiral Balance Pivot Lock Shoes Required

A home owner from Newtown PA. says:
I need Tilt Window Spiral Balance Pivot Lock Shoes for several Castle Window brand windows installed in my house in 2004. I believe item 18-662 is correct. However I request you confirm the correct shoe based on the several pictures I posted showing the existing shoes (1 shown installed). There were no numbers or other markings I could find on the lock shoes I have.

I also will need a charging tool for tilt windows. I believe the product code 75-033 is correct for my application.

I will place my order after I receive your assessment based on my photos.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2816.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2817.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2818.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2819.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to make out your precise dimensions from just a ruler held up to the shoe. Can you confirm its exact thickness? That will allow me to tell you the best match from our inventory. Thank you!

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.