Tilt Window slider block

A handy person from Newnan Georgia says:
I need two window sliders that work with my tilt Windows. The blocks have a cord attached to it that extends up to the counterbalance block and tackle. These windows were manufactured by Wheeler Windows located in Rome Georgia. The company is no longer in business.

I could also use the counterbalances identified by the numbers 35C
Tilt window slider block
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid this shoe is not available by itself. You will need an all new balance. Based on your stamp of 35C, I believe you have our 35" long S775-35 channel balance. Look it over and see what you think.
A quick learner from NORTH CAROLINA says:
Mine doesn't have a shoe but a small metal key (red arrow)that fits under a bracket (green arrow). I should be able to replace the shoe with my key. Correct?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash Balance.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You definitely have a shoe, but it's not the same kind of shoe shown by the customer in the original post in this thread.

Your channel balance is almost certainly our Series 770 . Look it over and see what you think. As long as your shoe is in good condition then it can still be reused.

How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.