Tilt bar broken

A home owner from Oak creek, WI says:
Hi,

This arm broke free from the window. Looking to replace it.
Thanks
Richard
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 26-226. Carefully compare it to your hardware and see if you could use it as a replacement.
A handy person from Oak Creek, WI says:
Thank you for the reply. I ordered the part and as Spring approaches went to install it. Unfortunately the one I need is slightly smaller. In addition I need some new parts as I have two windows that are broken. (I am a novice when it comes to part names so bear with me on the explanation of what I need) - hopefully the pictures help.

Window size 21 inches tall x 50.5. Double Hung.
Attachments:
Picture 1: This shows the "rod" that spirals down each side of the window. With the metal piece extendeda all the way out it is 40" long.

Picture 2: This picture shows the "bracket" that the rod goes into. This piece is also broken on one of the sides (the picture shows the "good" side with the rod still connected)

Picture 3: This picture shows the "bar" I ordered which connects to the bracket and screws into the window. Clearly I have ordered the wrong one. (My mistake)

Any help in identifying the 3 parts (Bar, Rod, bracket) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear that the pivot bar didn't work for you. Now that I see the whole part, I see it has a crossbar. Maybe our 26-316 could be a better part. Carefully compare dimensions and see if you agree.

As for the spiral balance, it resembles our Series 600 balance for a tilt window. The piece attached to it broke off from the pivot shoe, which appears similar to our 15-176. Please make sure to carefully compare the specs we show for the suggested parts to your own hardware to ensure that they match. You may also want to watch the video below to see how these kind of windows operate.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.