Tilt-in Window Latch

A home owner from New York says:
Looking for Latches for tilt in windows for a Brand called Norandex.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Go ahead and show us photos of these latches, and I'm sure we can identify them. We'll also need to know the distance between the centers of any screw-holes that might be used to mount the latch. Not all latches use screws, though, so you may not have them.
A landlord from Buffalo NY says:
Here is a photo of the right side latch. I'm looking for both the left side and right side. The manufacture is Noradex.
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Do you think 26-243 and 26-244 could work?
I don't know. having a hard time finding info about them. They are 2 1/2" long. The ones at the hardware store are too long. It's the only ones they carry.
Profile picture of Tom

Here are some detailed dimensions to compare. You can take a closer look at these photos on the 26-243 and 26-244 item webpages.

Alternate view of 26-243
Alternate view of 26-243
Profile view of 26-244
Profile view of 26-244

That looks like them except for the length. Mine are 2.5" Do you think these would work with my windows?
Profile picture of Tom
It's possible. I couldn't find any similar latches with only a 1/8" difference in length. I would double check that measurement just to be sure.
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.