Tilt keys

A handy person from Connecticut says:

I had to drill out this tilt key to remove it, which is why it's in such bad shape.

Swisco corner keys 95-105/106 fit the screen frame, but I'm not sure which tilt key would match these. Your part no. 95-232 has a different shaped 'barrel' (there is a diagonal 'slice' on one side of the cylinder).

Please advise.

Thank you,

Rich

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1226.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1225.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Rich. Can you give me the thickness of the screen that uses these keys? That will clue us in as to your best options. Thanks. 

A handy person from Connecticut says:

Hi Bob,

The screen stock is 1/2" thick. The opening that the keys slide into is 3/16" wide by 1/4" high (which are the dimensions of the 95-105 and 95-106 corner keys that fit perfectly).
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me, Rich. To be honest, these corners remind me more of our 95-233, or perhaps our 95-008 and 95-009 Pivots. Compare the dimensions and see if you think one of these might be what you're looking for.

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.