Tilt latch

A home owner from 11693 says:
This is 2 5/8" long.
The top is 11/16" wide.
The bottom is 9/16" wide.
The height is 7/16".

I don't see the same one on your site, but I may have overlooked it. Our house is about 20 years old, so I imagine these latches are also about that age.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5151.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5153.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5152.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I want you to start by looking at our 26-393B. Double-check your dimensions, and let me know if you think this tilt latch could possibly work for your purposes.

A home owner from 11693 says:
Since they are 1/4" shorter than mine, and square (as opposed to round), they might work. I might need to file down the square edges (which could be a PITA), but if that's all that fits, I may have to do that. Plus, it will look janky, being the wrong shape.
Thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The other possibilities, to my mind, would be either the 26-243 & 26-244, or the 26-442. Now, the first pair has a square top but the base is round, and it's 2-5/8" long overall. It just comes down to the other dimensions we list. Let me know if you think one of these might be a better fit.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)