Tilt latch

A home owner from 11693 says:
This is 2 5/8" long.
The top is 11/16" wide.
The bottom is 9/16" wide.
The height is 7/16".

I don't see the same one on your site, but I may have overlooked it. Our house is about 20 years old, so I imagine these latches are also about that age.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5151.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5153.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5152.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I want you to start by looking at our 26-393B. Double-check your dimensions, and let me know if you think this tilt latch could possibly work for your purposes.

A home owner from 11693 says:
Since they are 1/4" shorter than mine, and square (as opposed to round), they might work. I might need to file down the square edges (which could be a PITA), but if that's all that fits, I may have to do that. Plus, it will look janky, being the wrong shape.
Thanks
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The other possibilities, to my mind, would be either the 26-243 & 26-244, or the 26-442. Now, the first pair has a square top but the base is round, and it's 2-5/8" long overall. It just comes down to the other dimensions we list. Let me know if you think one of these might be a better fit.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.