Tilt latch

A quick learner says:
Hi this is Mario from Springfield College, I am looking for this part please let me know if you can find it and a price thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but your photo does not resemble any tilt latch I'm familiar with. Could you show us what it looks like installed? If the part in your photo is damaged, please also remove an undamaged latch from another window for us to compare to our inventory. Thank you!

A quick learner says:

if you can call me that would help too thanks . 7:30 to 4:00

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C84A5C8E-1743-4A2D-948C-9F6D9F0ED006.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DCFC89C5-EBE0-4310-8808-BAEBD3FAFE6A.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate your patience as we researched your replacement options. We were able to add the 26-303 guide to our inventory for you to review. Take a look and compare the specifications to your part to confirm if this would work for you. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.